Five Things for Friday, 10/9
1. I can’t stand people who laugh incessantly at their own “jokes” or “funny” stories. They can’t even get the words out because they are SO FUNNY! Drives me right up the wall. Yes, I am talking about you, Kay.
2. In this rant, a non-Redskins fan calmly and clearly eviserated every shred of hope any Redskins fan might still be harboring under Dan Snyder. I don’t agree with everything, but he is dead on with so much of it. Much to my chagrin.
3. This made me laugh out loud this morning. Thank you, Onion.
4. Having an office door that one can close when co-workers annoy the shit out of you is a wonderful way so stop homocidal urges.
5. It’s Friday! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!