5 Top-Five Things for Thursday, 12/3
1. The top 5 most depressing chain stores to shop in: Radio Shack, K-Mart, Big Lots, any Dollar Store, and Ross.
2. The top 5 singers whose legacy benefitted most from an untimely death: Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Selena.
3. The top 5 celebrities in general whose legacy benefited most from an untimely death: James Dean, John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, and Heath Ledger.
4. The top 5 fantasy authors of all time: J.R.R. Tolkien, George R. R. Martin, Fritz Leiber, Steven Erikson, and Steven Brust.
5. The top 5 ugliest people who are famous because of their looks: Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Kirsten Dunst, and Mariah Carey.
Posted on December 3, 2009, in Kerfluffle and tagged Short One. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
HA! I like the concept for today’s post. Hope to see you back on a more regular posting schedule soon
I hope to as well – now that the breakneck pace is over, I am going to try to keep the momentum up by more regular posts here =)
I should have added Leonardo DiCaprio to the #5 list. For someone so swooned over, he is one ugly and weird-looking dude.